Saturday, April 11, 2009

What would you do???

Update-MAY 10, 09
Hey guys!


*New photo!*
Thank you Sienna & Mitch, the lovely New Yorker girls!



HAPPY HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

TO EVERY SUPER MOM IN THE WORLD !!!



Thank you God for giving us
such wonderful
and loving mothers
who have been nurturing us since day 1.
If not for them,
we would not exist.

To the mothers
And to *my* superwoman and my solid rock...

Your constant and unconditional love
Is something we're forever thankful for,
Something that we will have a hard time living up to.

No other words can express
this
appreciation and overwhelming emotion.
We love you with all our hearts
and we'll be forever thankful for being
unconditional in more ways than one!



The Project Unlimited says



Everyday is A Mother's Day!! :)







Update- Apr 17, '09:


The Project Unlimited loves Mr. Brian Gorrell!

(photo & text taken from his blog: www.delfindjmontano.blogspot.com)





"I'm still fighting for justice and my money. I'll never stop.

I understand the responsibilities of being a blogger-advocate. I know myself to be the voice for many people. People who may never be heard, or have their passions acknowledged without a conduit like a blog.

The feeling I have to help others is overwhelming at times. And so, through this blog, my journey continues…"


-Brian Shane Gorrell





_______________________________________________________________






you may click on the photo for better viewing ;-)
















































































































A big BIG heartfelt THANK YOU for trusting and sharing with us your deepest (darkest?) desires. THANK YOU, wonderful people, for getting the word out.
Also, THANK YOU for the lovely comments. It really warms the heart. Appreciate it!


Doesn't it feel good to let the world know what you want? ;-)


This is OUR project. We did a great job!
YOU ROCK!!!


-TeamTPU







21 comments:

siennaaubrey said...

If I were unlimited, I would never bother with the repercussions.

Good job, The One!

Les said...

One of the best projects I've ever seen. :)

poxy said...

Angela, I showed your site to my friends and they loved it! I even encouraged them to join your project. They're just figuring out what to write. :p

dimples said...

one of the most unique and awesome sites online! definitely my privilege to have participated in this project (:

Anonymous said...

seems like guys want to be girls now.... hahaha

Anonymous said...

Angela, i love you na

tin calilap said...

This is fun!
One of the best projects ever. Great job and goodluck! :)

Olive said...

Gelabur, this is so cool! :D

The One said...

Gullyver! Gawa ka rin love puhleez? ;-) a few b**tclappers nalang ang wala ;-) haha! miss you so much! and thank you for the lovely comment :)

p.s. come hoooome! haha!

chovs said...

im proud of mi macho poreber!


these should be posted two yearsss in a roooooow and another two, and another and anothah one yo!

cherryblossoms said...

I posted it in facebook! YAY! Will send you one tom or during the weekend.

christianethesurfer said...

Awesome project! Definitely worth checking out! galing ni you ha, amazed si me. nyahaha! >:D

Anonymous said...

it extends the limits of a person; of what he could do and could not do.

it feels great to have this freedom,

even just on a piece of paper. thanks.

The One said...

Thank you guys for all your wonderful comments! :-) I really appreciate it! You're all a part of this ;-)

Anonymous said...

i love it! i hope this would not end, and still be updated even if it's just a school project :)

desales said...

Ang galing neto! :)

Jeth said...

Thanks gela!improud to be part of this! hahahaha dpt pla english sinulat ko... nakakahiya nagtagalog ako... lol..... bulleted pa mga sinabi ko.... =p THANKS! nice work! =)

waffiii said...

I AM SOOO PROUD OF YOU MY DEAR :D

love you forever! GOOD JOB! miss you loves!

ingat!

lowe's said...

GREAT! I saw my picture AKA "Steroids Guy". Remembered saying this site to some friends of mine. They're probably thinking what to write :P.

Good Job Angela :P

abytotles said...

i love it...it's so original and fresh...and best of all, it's REAL!

siennaaubrey said...

Yo, the One, michelle says thank you and finds your project simply amazing..:)